1. Remove dressing after 3 hour and wash with soap and water.
2. Rinse well with warm water and pat dry with a clean towel.
3. Apply tattoo aftercare cream twice a day until completely healded.
4. Redress for the first 4 – 5 days, giving breaks for a maximum of 1 hour.
5. Do not pick or scratch.
6. Your tattoo will take 2-3 weeks to heal.
7. Do not subject your tattoo to direct sunlight or use sun beds until competely healded.
8. Do not go swimming until completely healed.
Dermal and Diver Aftercare Advice:
1. Do not touch your new piercing unless you are cleaning it.
2. Always wash hands before cleaning it.
3. Clean your new piercing 2 – 3 times a day.
4. It is best to use medical grade soap, if these are not available a dye free fragrance free antibacterial soap is an acceptable substitute.
5. Wipe around the area gently.
6. Rinse well with clean water.
7. After cleaning be sure to rinse all soap from the piercing.
8. Pat dry your piercing with a tissue, or let air dry – try to avoid using your towel as it is not usually clean.
9.Re apply clean plaster to the piercing each time you clean it and continue this for a minimum of 2 weeks.
THINGS NOT TO DO:
1. Do not pull or push the piercing! Until skin has fully healed around the implant it WILL move!
2. Do not use any ointments such a Neosporin.
3. Do not use alcohol or peroxide on your new piercing or tattoo.
4. Keep all lotions (sunblock, tanning lotion, etc.) away from your new tattoo or piercing.
5. Keep all bodily fluids away from your new piercing and tattoo.
6. Do not soak your new piercing or tattoo in the tub, pools, or hot tubs.